Use of the website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Nepal Centre for Contemporary Research (hereafter referred to as NCCR) does not set a warranty that the contents and functions of this site are error-free or uninterrupted. Hence, the defects and error will be corrected when noticed or checked and the servers will be set free of viruses and other defect causing elements.
- NCCR has tried to make this website safe and secure digitally, but it will not be liable for any kinds of damages, if they occur, due to the download and/or opening of this page and the contents herein.
- The materials in this website may be downloaded for non-commercial purpose but may not be reused commercially.
- NCCR contains exclusive copyright of the logo, photo and materials herein, unless stated copyright of any third party in any material.
- The terms and condition will be governed in accordance will the laws of Nepal. Any disagreement will be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Nepal.
- The users, by default, are considered compliant with the above-mentioned terms and conditions by opening this website.